- We are always happy to set up or edit event pages for you.
- We pride ourselves on being super-responsive to tech issues, by phone or e-mail.
- Experts on our team will answer any question about any aspect of event success.
- Throughout the life of your event, we will provide you information to help you succeed.
- On request, you may have a personal event consultation with our CEO or other team member.
Here is a checklist to help you get the most out of your event
- I have proofread it to make sure there are no typos or incorrect information.
- Someone else has proofread to make sure there are no typos or incorrect information.
- I have included a written refund policy.
- I have mentioned the charity this event will support, to offer extra motivation to buy tickets.
- I have included a video to help persuade people to buy and to reinforce my brand.
- I am charging the fee on top of the ticket price (people are used to paying it).
- I am using the event page to sell merchandise
- I have included a “name your price” ticket, with the proceeds going to my charity, because some people will give more when they have the option.
Here are two people you can contact at any time with any issues you may have. Feel free to e-mail or call either one.
Director of Event Services
Chief Executive Officer