Boone County Republicans Lincoln Day Banquet
COURTYARD by MARRIOTT
3301 Lemone Industrial Blvd.
Sunday, Aug. 16
5:30 – Social Hour • 6:30 p.m. – Program
Special guests and speakers to include candidates for county and state-level offices.
• State Representative Sara Walsh
• State Representative Cheri Reisch
• State Representative Chuck Basye
• State Senator Caleb Rowden
• Southern District Commissioner Fred Parry
• Northern District Commissioner candidate Tristan Asbury
• Boone County Sheriff candidates Charles Blair
Presentation of the Dr. Edward H. Robb Public Servant Award
Main course: Stuffed Tuscan chicken, green beans, roasted red potatoes. Tea, water and coffee available.
Rolls, salad and brownie included.
Cash bar • Campaign signs and gear will be available
All sales and RSVPs ended Tuesday, Aug. 11.
A portion of tickets sold online will go toward the Central Missouri Honor Flight. If you previously bought a ticket for the event, you do not need to purchase another ticket.
We will be following the recommended health and safety procedures of the Boone County Health Department to keep everyone as safe as possible. This includes wearing masks unless at your table or more than six feet away from people.