Some team members can be really difficult and no matter how much efforts you put in they prevent the team from reaching its goal. Our upcoming webinar discusses the 4 key steps to manage the difficult people interactions and personalities and to make a team successful.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- How to identify the project team goal and obstacles
- How a team builds trust and learns teamwork skills
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and 4 drivers of engagement
Team may be a cooperative unit but team members can be difficult, preventing the team to reach its goal. There are 4 key steps to manage the difficult people interactions and personalities and to make a team successful.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Valerie Pelan has been coaching leaders for 15 years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership models. She uses premium assessments and tools to solidify her clients’ understanding of their strengths and developmental areas.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses – http://bit.ly/2Jn0kFR
- 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace – http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS