Microsoft Outlook has become the standard application for most businesses, as it has an abundance of features and versions for desktop and mobile. Our upcoming webinar discusses how, if used in the right way, Outlook can save you time, help you to gain more control over your mailbox, and improve your response time.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Configure Microsoft Outlook for distraction-free productivity
- The 4 D’s of email management and how to apply them
- Creating Rules to automate email processing and converting emails into actionable to-do items and calendar appointments
This Microsoft Outlook training session focuses on Outlook email management tips. In this session you’ll learn how, used in the right way, Outlook can save you time, help you to gain more control over your mailbox, improve your response time and allow you to keep up with the never-ending stream of critical actions and due dates.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This introductory-level session is aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and is looking for a way to get back those precious hours!
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business for 30 years. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses – http://bit.ly/2Jn0kFR
- 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace – http://bit.ly/2Jox5SS