Why should I use EveryEventGives?
- EveryEventGives provides an easy way sell your event tickets online.
- EveryEventGives is comparable in cost to other ticket services, but 50 cents of our fee for every ticket sold goes to the charity of your choice.
How Do I Register If I Do Not Have an Account?
Registering for an account makes it possible for you to create event pages and sell tickets.
- Click the blue “Registration” button near the top right of the screen.
- Provide your information.
- Click “REGISTER” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Click the URL provided and you will be able to use our account.
How Do I Create an EveryEventGives Event Page?
Creating your event page is generally easy and usually takes 10-20 minutes.
- Login to your account; if you do not have an account, register for one. This takes about two minutes.
- Click “CREATE AN EVENT” (close to the top, right corner, under the “login” button).
- Provide the information to create your event.
- Click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the page.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you create your events:
- If you do not change the background color, it will default to white.
- If you do not change the font color, it will default to black.
- The font size defaults to 8; we recommend 12 fo most purposes.
- Be sure to select “Make Event Live” to make your event public.
- You may enter any recognized, 501c3 charity to receive 50 cents of our fee for every ticket sold. Be sure to include the charity name and address on the same line, for verification purposes.
- When you click “Enable registration for this event” you will be able to create tickets for your event.
- If you want the ETG fee to be added on top of your ticket price (and displayed next to your ticket price), then click “Yes” next to “ETG Fee.” If you want the ETG fee to be taken from your ticket price, so that your ticket price is the total amount paid by ticket buyers, then click “No” next to ETG Fee.
When Do I Get the Money from My Ticket Sales?
For any event, you will be mailed a check within five days of the event’s conclusion for the money you are due from ticket sales.
If you need to make other arrangements, please let us know at [email protected] and we will see what we can do.
In what ways can I personalize an event?
There are all sorts of ways to personalize an event. Here are the key ways.
- background color
- font type, color and size
- upload photos
- upload videos
Does EveryEventGives allow free events?
Yes! EveryEventGives provides all of the same services for hosts with free events as it does for hosts with paid events — at no cost.
There is no charge to host a free event. Because tickets are sold and we do not collect a fee, we can’t make a contribution to charity for free events.
Can one person buy tickets for other people, using their names?
At first, ticket buyers could buy tickets for others simply by buying the number of tickets they want. This is typically how people want to do it.
It is also easy, though, to buy tickets for other people, by name. When you go to buy your tickets, at the bottom of the gray “Bookings” section, just click the “Register Multiple Individuals, By Name” link and you can buy as many tickets as you want for as many people as you want, by name. This functionality is available for all events.
Will users get a notification when they buy tickets?
Yes. Once a purchase is completed, the buyer will see a confirmation screen and will receive a an e-mail with the details of their purchase.
How do I view a list of my event attendees?
At any time, you can view and download an up-to-the-minute list of people who have registered for your event on the EveryEventGives platform.
Here are the steps:
- Login to your EveryEventGives account.
- Click the blue “My Events” button in the upper right of the screen.
- You will see your event. To the right, click “Manage”.
- In the left column, click “Attendees & Check In Admin”.
- You will see a list of your attendees.
If you choose, you can click the gray “Download CSV File” to download the list into a spreadsheet.
Is there any limit on the number of events I can host at one time?
No. There is no limit on the number of events you can host at one time. We have many event hosts who plan many events, months in advance.